Marilou ‘Louie’ Myrick – chief eccentric, business performance accelerator, executive leadership coach
An experienced business performance consultant and executive leadership coach, Marilou develops and implements performance and talent management strategy and integrated systems and tools, and provides leadership coaching for leading and emerging organizations across many industries. Recent clients include the Cleveland Clinic, Wells Fargo, University Hospitals and MetLife. She is the former CEO and founder of ProResource, Inc, a leading interim management and human capital consulting firm.
She is the recipient of numerous business awards including:
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award Regional Finalist – Inc. Magazine
- Weatherhead 100 Award – as one of the top 100 high growth businesses in Northern Ohio, ProResource was twice a recipient of the Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead 100 Award
- Top 20 Women Business Owners – NE Ohio – National Association of Women Business Owners
- Delegate to international trade conference in Canada, one of 150 business owners representing the U.S.
Demonstrated success developing competitive capabilities, talent and resources that drive growth and value
- Performance and leadership improvements through targeted assessment, intervention and coaching
- Diagnostician, strategist and integrator, with the goal of sustained implementation – in challenging environments, on tight timelines, with limited resources
- Development of talent management strategy and integrated architecture [processes/ tools/ talent] to support development of cost-effective, lean, scale-able, and sustainable capabilities, often in highly dynamic situations.
- Executive leadership and performance coaching to support innovation, high performing teams and accountability
- Track record of driving innovation through implementation of human capital pilot programs to solve urgent and critical challenges
- Development and facilitation of strategic planning, action planning and performance systems
- Broad-based business experience includes serving businesses in virtually every major industry sector, in various stages of business development and scale, and with diverse cultures, leadership styles and market dynamics.
- Previous experience includes development and leadership of high-growth businesses, including former founder and CEO of ProResource, Inc. – leading interim management and human capital consulting firm, from 1989 to 2002. Startup to multi-million dollar annual revenues; offices in 4 cities, national and international clients.
December 2013: Certificate of Achievement: “Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence” – Case Western Reserve University/ Richard Boyatzis, Ph.D.