What will change when:
- the best practices , processes and tools to learn and implement consistently, are at the fingertips of the people who need them ‘just in time’?
- your straightforward, scale-able business model and infrastructure grows and changes with the business to support continuous improvement and learning?
What can you focus on when employees are . . .
- able to ‘connect the dots’ between success > strategy > team performance > and individual accountability?
- clear about strategic goals, key performance indicators, critical success factors
- more accountable and collaborative, with better critical thinking capabilities?
- more trusting, committed and engaged because they understand the business needs and priorities, and they contribute to developing and improving implementation and learning processes?
90% of Success is execution!
Straightforward scale-able and interactive processes, tools, training & coaching support consistent quality execution
Too many businesses lurch their way to mediocrity. When an organization fails to meet its goals, it’s less likely due to faulty vision or strategy than it is to the inability to operationalize in order to consistently execute . . . . to acquire, engage, retain and focus the right talent on high value activities – with accountability, consistent quality and predictable, sustainable results.
Consistent implementation is rare:
- 90% of business strategies fail due to the inability to operationalize and implement successfully*
- 70% of mergers and acquisitions fail to create value.
- The average ROI on strategic planning initiatives is 34% or lessⱡ
- The majority of employees confess that they don’t completely understand what they are expected to accomplish.
Sustainable performance requires the support of a scale-able business model that grows and changes with the business – including interactive processes and tools that don’t depend on expensive software or lifetime consulting.
The end result of building TheStage® is:
¬ Strategies operationalized for consistent execution: straightforward, scaleable and interactive processes, tools, training & coaching, support
¬ Strategic alignment at all levels – key employees can connect the dots: enterprise success > strategy > team performance > individual accountability
¬ Accountability: clarity about strategic goals, key performance indicators, critical success factors and individual contributions increases collaboration, accountability and peer pressure to deliver
¬ Improved Critical Thinking Capabilities and common language at all levels
¬ Commitment that comes with participating in analyzing and prioritizing business needs and developing the process* Kaplan and Norton – who introduced the Balanced Scorecard strategic planning method, and Gartner Group, among others ⱡ Source: Harvard Business Review
To start the conversation – and view examples of successful business and talent management platforms, Contact Us